LAB opens on Monday, jan 25th.
On Monday, we will once again open our training facility. We will enforce strict rules to participate, all according to recommendations from the Swedish public health authority, Folkhälsomyndigheten. We kindly ask you to read and follow these rules to minimize the risk of infection spread.
- Stay at home in case of any sign of sickness.
- Booking is required to participate.
- No third parties are allowed in the facility, i.e. no drop-ins and no one may accompany you.
- Gloves are mandatory on all obstacles. Purchase at the LAB or bring your own.
- Arrive in your training clothes and shower at home. Locker rooms will be kept closed until further notice.
- Keep your distance to other participants. Max 20 persons allowed in the facility.
Thank you for respecting these rules. Welcome to Toughest LAB!