When competing in the Tour, it is important that you have read and understand our competition rules as well as the terms stated on this page.
- All competition rules apply in all Tour races.
- Tour points can be earned in all our main races.
- Total earned points after the season will used as basis for the Toughest Championship qualification. Although participating in more than one race is not required, it will increase your chances of improving your points.
- Top 20 (Male/Female) will be given a spot in the Toughest Championship race.
- Only the Elite class is part of the Tour. Qualifiers and Wildcards are not part of the Tour.
- To become Toughest Champion and/or stand on the podium, you must participate in and finish the Toughest Championship race.
- It is required to participate in an eventual prize ceremony if you finish among the top three. This applies to all our main races, including the Toughest Championship race. Info regarding an eventual prize ceremony will provided during the pre-race meeting.
- All tour participants are required to use our official Tour vest which will be ordered during registration. The vest must be used during the entire race, on all races. Without a valid Tour vest you will not be allowed to participate.
- Points can be earned in all main races in the Toughest Tour.
- Points are reset after each season.
- Points are earned according to the point system described on this page.
- Only Tour athletes are eligible for earning points.
- The Championship race is eligible for tour points. Results from both the Championship and regular Tour will be combined to determine placement and point distribution.
|#01: 100p||#02: 95p||#03: 90p||#04: 85p||#05: 80p|
|#06: 75p||#07: 70p||#08: 65p||#09: 60p||#10: 55p|
|#11: 50p||#12: 45p||#13: 40p||#14: 35p||#15: 30p|
|#16: 25p||#17: 20p||#18: 15p||#19: 10p||#20: 5p|
- The top 20 male and female athletes with the most tour points after the Tour will be offered a spot in the Toughest Championship race.
- Athletes eligible for the Toughest Championship race will be contacted after the season has ended.
- All championship athletes in their respective class (male/female) start at the same time (No chase start!).
- First athlete to cross the finish line will be crowned Toughest Champion.
- The Championship race is eligible for tour points.