Winter Camp, Malmö (SE)
Toughest Winter Camp
1-3 Feb 2019
Eat, train, sleep, repeat.
Toughest Winter camp is the perfect opportunity to combine training in one of Europe’s largest OCR facilities and hanging out with like-minded.
Scandic Segevång, part in double room or single room (extra).
Like to participate without overnight stay? (2995 sek)
Obstacle technique: Become more efficient and faster through obstacles. 3 levels: Beginner, Intermediate and Expert.
Toughest strong: Pull, push and press different objects to become a stronger athlete.
Toughest training: High intense, fun and functional obstacle training.
Running/outdoor training: Outdoor training with focus on running and intervalls.
Mobility: Active, dynamic mobility training. With purpose to maintain or increase mobility. Mobility training’s effects are less injuries, increased well-being, improved athletic performance and a better posture.
Sprint: Compete in our own local OCR sprint course..
Toughest Head Coach
Elite Athlete & Toughest TOUR 2014 Champion
Hilde Rørvik Nordstrand
Elite Athlete & Coach
- Total of 8 training sessions in the world’s only Toughest gym (Toughet LAB, Malmö Sweden).
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Accommodation at Scandic Segevång, with access to their spa (ca 2 km from Toughest LAB).
- Entrance fee and lunch at Kallbadhuset Ribersborg.
- T-shirt and goodie bag on departure day.
Single room + 700 sek/ No accommodation – 1000 sek