When competing in the Tour, it is important that you have read and understand our competition rules as well as the terms stated on this page.
- All our main races are eligible events to earn points.
- Your four (4) best placements are used as basis for the tour finale. Although participating in more races is not required, it will increase your chances of improving your points.
- Only the Elite class is part of the Tour. Qualifiers are not part of the Tour.
- To become Tour Champion and/or stand on the podium, you must participate in the chase start at the finale.
- It is required to participate in the prize ceremony if you finish among the top three. This applies to all our main races, including the finale.
- The Elite must attend to the pre-race meeting, held 60 minutes before the Elite male start.
- Points can be earned on all main races prior to the Tour finale.
- Points are earned according to the point system described on this page.
- Only Elite and Qualifier athletes are eligible for earning points. Although Qualifiers are not part of the Tour, they may “steal” points from the Elite and thereby earn a spot in the Elite the following season.
|#01: 100p||#02: 95p||#03: 90p||#04: 85p||#05: 80p|
|#06: 75p||#07: 70p||#08: 65p||#09: 60p||#10: 55p|
|#11: 50p||#12: 45p||#13: 40p||#14: 35p||#15: 30p|
|#16: 25p||#17: 20p||#18: 15p||#19: 10p||#20: 5p|
- The top 20 Elite athletes in each class (male/female) with the most tour points will be offered a spot in the chase start.
- Athletes eligible for the chase start will be contacted about one (1) week prior to the finale.
- Earned Tour points are recalculated into lead seconds in the chase start. 1 point = 1 second.
- Prizes will be awarded to the three first athletes to cross the finish line in each class (male/female).
- Elite athletes not eligible for the chase start will start in the regular Elite group, directly after the chase start.
Earned prize money can be paid in the following ways:
- Payment as salary
If paid as salary, the payment will be done according to the following example:
Amount – Swedish employment tax (31,42%) – income tax (30%) = Net payment.
- Payment as invoice
Your company or organization sends us an invoice for the applicable amount.
Invoice is sent to: Other Buns International AB, Fack 1980, Box 3037, 831 03 Östersund, SWEDEN.
- All athletes participating in the Tour are required to keep up to date with the general competition rules as well as the specific Tour rules.
- Toughest reserves the right ot disqualify and suspend athletes in case of any rule breach.
- The race management reserves the right to disqualify participants. Eventual rule breaches are judged in collaboration with course staff and timing partners. Any disqualification will be announced within 60 minutes after the last finish.
- Film/Photo material to be used as basis for athlete disqualification must be submitted to the race management within 72 hours after the race. In such case, the material will be reviewed and the athlete will be notified if disqualification is applicable.
Read more about applicable competition rules via the links below.Competition rules Tour rules