Toughest Training Camp
WORLD CLASS OCR TRAINING CAMP
W.12 & W.13 2017
Toughest training camp is a unique experience that combines workouts in the nearby and amazing environments of coastal spain. We workout at the beach, in the mountains and of course at the largest OCR – centre in Europe – Mikes gym.
This was easily one of the best «vacations» I´ve been to; the people, training, instructors, camp, food – everything.
-Madeleine Bäckström Toughest Training Camp 2016 participant
Eat, train, sleep, repeat.
Shared bedrooms of two/four persons for each room. The room is literally right at the gym.
All meals are at the gym.
Beach training – Functional training with a lot of body weight focused exercises, but also some that includes battle bags and other equipment.
Obstacle training – Technique and speed training on the obstacle course.
Strong man training – Technique and strength practice on heavy lifting and utilizing the right muscles for each exercise.
Circuit training – Functional training indoors and outdoors with a wide variety of equipment from rowing machines to skipping ropes, trx, boxing and monkeybars. High intensity interval training at its best!
Running and mountain sessions – Running in the surroundings of Mike´s gym involves scenic mountain runs and hikes.
Assault course – Race the whole course on time with all the obstacles, strong man lifts and burpee penalties.
A TYPICAL DAY
|13:00||Obstacle Training / Strong Man / Assault Course|
|19:00||Circuit Training / Running / Workshops|
Toughest will cover the transportation to and from the airport on the given times (Sundays). If the participant chooses flights at other times, Toughest will not cover those expenses.
Head Coach Toughest LAB
Michael «Mike» Ritchie
Founder Mikes Gym
Winner Toughest MINI TOUR 2014
TOUGHEST TRAINING CAMP MIKE’S GYM – 36 spots per week
W.12 & W.13 2017
- Training every day at Europes biggest outdoor obstacle training course
- 24/7 access to crossfit box, gym equipped with resistance, boxing, cardio and free weights training
- Fitness inspired meal buffés (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 10-14 coached training sessions per week
- Timed competition on Mikes Gym Assault Course
- Workshops in mobility, running and strong man
- Living quarters in cozy cabins right at Mikes Gym
- Transport to and from Malaga Airport (Sundays)
- Flights are not included in the price