TOUGHEST TRAINING CAMP WEEKEND EDITION
Toughest TRAINING CAMP weekend edition
29th of June – 1st of July 2018 – Båstad Sweden
Toughest Training Camp Båstad is for those who want to get away for a weekend that includes everything! OCR is one of the most form of training, Spa and relaxation, good food and community with like-minded people in Sweden’s summer city number one – Båstad.
activities of the weekend
- Three different levels of training groups beginner, intermediate and elite will be offered.So the training to be fit to all who are interested and like training and competition form OCR and that each individual gets the maximum out of training camp
- Toughest will build a OCR-park where you can test selected signature obstacles such as the Ramp, Spinning Wheels and Rings and Fast lanes such as Flying Monkey, Nunchucks and Salmon Ladder
- Three workouts per day in the Obstacle, Cardio and Strenght categories
- Accommodation at Sweden’s most luxurious beach resort Hotel Skansen, spa and Kallbadhus included (value 5250 SEK)
- Full board with 3 meals per day (Value 2000 SEK)
- On Sunday, a Sprint Relay competition will be organized exclusively for the Toughest Camp participants with great prizes in the pot
- The camp will end with the ending party at Pepes Bodega for all participants
Hotel Skansen Båstad Hotel and Spa has recently been appointed to northern Europe and Sweden’s most luxurious seaside resort. Spa, gym, cold bath and breakfast / lunch / dinner included. Do you have special requests for accommodation and food read more here –
Obstacle park – At the center of Båstad beachfront, Toughest will build an obstacle park with selected signature obstacles from Toughest
Beach training – Functional training focusing on body weight exercises, but also with tools like sandbags.
Toughest training – Functional exercise with obstacles and body weight. High-intensity and fun obstacle course with Beat your obstacle mentality
Run – Running in different speed groups will be offered each day with different themes such as technology, speed, threshold and running force / mobility
Mobility – Active, dynamic mobility training. The purpose of maintaining or increasing mobility in connection with physical activity. The effects of mobility training are reduced injuries, increased well-being, improved athletic performance or a more healthy attitude.
Toughest Coach & Elite Athlete
Toughest TOUR 2014 Champion