How do I make sure to be put in the same starging group as my friends?
– If you are registered as a team you will automatically be put in the same group. If you are less than four persons (minimum for a team) still write a team name if you want to start together. Note that the system is case sensitive and the same spelling is a must for this to be applied.
Can I sell/transfer my ticket?
All tickets are personal and personal identification is needed to get the starting envelopes. Name changes are possible up to 14 days prior to the race. This is free of charge if tickets is purchased with “enable changes” otherwise a transfer fee of 299 SEK (app 29 EUR) is charged at the transfer. Link to transfers is found here
Is there changing rooms and somewhere to leave bags?
We always have staffed area for bagage drop. With every starting envelope there comes a luggage tag to be put around your bag. Note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost and also note that the bagdrop is roofeless (in case of bad weather make sure to put protection round the bag such as a plastic cover)
We have changing areas for men/women but note that these are roofeless and without additonal heating. Hence make sure to bring dry clothes and change as quick as possible after your race to stay dry and avoid getting cold.
Are there any electrical obstacles on the track?
– No. Toughest doesn’t think there is any point of having obstacles created to distribute physical pain through electric shocks. You will feel pain and fatigue anyway. Naturally. We promise.
What does it take to manage Toughest?
– 8 km in terrain with over 40 obstacles …. of course that’s not a walk in the park. However, we believe that attitude and mental strength is more important than physical peak performance. You can not place yourself in the top tier unless you are absolutely in top shape both in terms of strength, speed and endurance. However, this is mainly a personal challenge and you can get around the track on your own terms. When you finish it, you will surely be among the toughest you know.
Do you have to pass all the obstacles?
– Yes, the obstacles are a part of the race but you are welcome to help each other in order to get past them. If you fall from the Monkey Bar, for example, you just continue the race from the water. The most important thing is that you always keep yourself inside the marked track. Examiners are found along the track.
Do you have to be able to swim in order to participate?
– There might be shorter distances of swimming (max 20 m) so you should be able to swim. However there might be ways around this on some courses so if you are unsecure please contact us at email@example.com to get a specific answer for the race you intend to sign up for!
Is the after party included?
– No, unfortunately not. You have to by a separate after party ticket.
§1 As a participant, you are required to know all the rules of the race (see below)..
§2 As a participant, you are required to follow all the rules below. When you stand at the starting line – you obey our rules!
§3 All participator participate at YOUR OWN RISK. Toughest disclaims all liability for damages to the participants and their equipment. If any participant or their equipment and/or cloths are hurt The organizers are NOT responsible. We recommend all participants to have insurance for this kind of activity.
§4 All registration for Toughest is final. The organizers will not refund any registration, for any reason what so ever.
§5 The organizers reserve the right to change the race whenever they want.
§6 There will be a marked path, follow it.
§7 Toughest is a challenge at all levels. If someone needs help, help them!
§8 If you get injured, or if you notice someone getting injured during the race you are obliged to call for the staff-team’s attention.
§9 The minimum age to participate is 18 years. If you have not reached 18 yet, you will need your parents to contact Toughest for a permission.
§10 The Race Committee reserves the right to cancel the race. If this occurs, the entry fee is payed back, but no compensation for travel or hotel etc is repayed.
§11 Alcohol and drugs are strictly forbidden while running the race. If suspected to be running under the influence, race management can disqualify and stop participants from running.
§12 Drugs that are classified as doping are not allowed.
§13 All changes in your registration (transfers, team name etc) have to be done at latest 2 weeks before the race. All requests after that point will not be handled.
§14 Toughest have photographs on every single event. Both pictures and film will be taken. As a partcipant at Toughest you give your permission for Toughest to use this material in what ever way they want. This also includes third party partners (such as but not limited to) timing partners and sponsor partners.
§15 You will be given a chip when picking up your start envelope. This chip is used for time keeping. It should be attached at the lower end of your leg, around your ancle. If the chip is not returned to Toughest, you will be debited 200 SEK
Toughest is arranged by:
Other Buns International AB (ex. Nexthand AB)
212 21 Malmö