Leading education in the sports world’s fastest growing phenomenon OCR.
Toughest is the leading brand in the Nordic region and was also first with a training facility dedicated to OCR. Apply today and become a certified coach in Toughest Training.
This education is for you who already is a trained PT or have equivalent experience / knowledge.
- Right to coach / hold training at your local place as the Toughest Certified Trainer (note the right applies at individual level and not any gym)
- Listing at toughest.se
- Stand out and sharpen your CV as a PT / Coach / Coach with a unique and sought after skillset
- Possibility of new customers through Toughest marketing channels
- Possibility of being guest trainer at Toughest training events
- New perspective on training & movement
- Education within and understanding of today’s fastest growing sports phenomenon (OCR / obstacle course)
Next available date & location:
25th of November 2017, Toughest LAB, Malmö FULL BOOKED 16th of December 2017, Toughest LAB, Malmö. FULL BOOKED 8 September 2018, Toughest LAB, Malmö. FULL BOOKED 1st December 2018, Toughest LAB, Malmö – In English
December 7th 2019 Toughest LAB, Malmö
- Obstacle Technique – Learn to master the techniques in our various obstacles
- Exercise Archive – How do you best practice the different qualities required by OCR
- Workouts – How do we create workouts with different difficulty levels for individuals and for small / large groups
- Injury / Prehab – How and what do you train to avoid the most common injuries within OCR
- Lunch & fruit /water on the day of education
- Digital logo-package (Certified Trainer, for online use)
- Listing on Toughest.se (app. 30 000 unique visitors / week)
Certified Trainer Box including:
- 2x T-shirt (Toughest Certified Trainer)
- Diploma Certified Trainer
- Season Pass Toughest 2019 (Free entry to all Toughest Races 2019)
- 4 Free workout sessions at Toughest Lab / yearly
7 500 SEK inc. vat. (The possibility of split payment is available, however, the full amount must be paid before course date)
- Certified personal trainer or equivalent work experience.